The Care Quality CQC Consultant services provided by Guardian Angels Training are specifically intended for Registered Care Providers and Registered Managers. If you manage or own a Care Home then you will want to guarantee that your team can professionally manage any situation they might face and ensure absolute compliance with the legislation with which they need to comply and ensure absolute compliance with the appropriate legislation. 21st Century Care Providers and Registered Managers are fraught with difficulties because of the constant regulatory and practice changes; therefore, the sensible and hassle-free decision is to consult with our highly experienced and professional Care Quality Consultant team here at Guardian Angels Training.
Our most popular CQC Consultancy services include independent auditing, professional guidance, turn-around services, risk assessments, and comprehensive crisis management including action planning and implementation to ensure CQC compliance and the provision of quality compassionate care. Here is an outline of the 8 professional ways our CQC Consultants can help you, your organisation, the residents (service users, customers) and your team…
- Care Provider / Care Home Compliance Audits – Regulation 10 imposes a duty on all care providers and care homes to undertake regular audits. Our qualified and experienced CQC Consultancy team at Guardian Angels Training will produce an independent audit report that will help you as a registered provider to become aware of your strengths and limitations in regards to regulatory compliance. Our knowledgeable team will provide you with peace-of-mind that you’ll welcome by undertaking those vital regular audits.
- CQC Inspections and Enforcement – Whether you require our expert support pre, during or post a CQC inspection or enforcement action we can help. Our qualified CQC Consultant team will ensure that you are always ready to undergo any CQC inspections and will provide the recommendations and support required to rectify any shortfalls that do occur.
- Regulatory Support – Our team will support and guide you through the CQC regulations and standards. We understand that it is extremely difficult to not only concentrate on day-to-day management issues but also to always be entirely up-to-date with the changes to the law or care practice, we can offer you informative and relevant training, support and direction in this key area.
- Care Provider / Care Home Management Consultant – our expert team here within the Care Quality Consultant department have years of experience and competence built from working within the care sector at senior levels, including registered managers and previous regulatory care inspectors. This allows care providers to constantly benefit from our specific expertise. If you manage or run a care home or provision, then it makes sense to have one of our experienced and highly qualified CQC Consultants act as a single point of contact for all issues affecting your service.
- Crisis Management / CQC Turn Around Service – Our experienced and qualified team of Registered Managers can manage your care provision or care home and can deal with any headache. From compliance to recruitment and finance to marketing, we can be of assistance. When faced with a crisis; or whether this be post a CQC inspection, regulatory enforcement action, or your registered manager has resigned, or you will need the support from a team of experts that has had years of experience in dealing with crisis management and turn around issues. We can provide you with a crisis manager with years of turn around experience to support you through the difficult times.
- Expert witness for care homes – in those difficult and often legal circumstances when an expert witness is required, we can assist. Our experienced CQC Consultancy team is built on success, experience and sought after qualifications, allowing us to provide credible individuals to meet any expert witness needs for care homes, registered managers, their residents (service users, customers) or employees.
- Reviews – our specialist and independent reviews including reviewing internal policies and procedures. Are your policies and procedures up to date with legislation, best practice and are they appropriate for your care organisation? An often fundamental weakness during CQC inspections is medication management. Are your internal policy, procedures and processes fit for purpose, compliant with the regulations and safeguarding all those involved? Care planning – are your internal assessments in-line with current person centred care planning requirements, do they demonstrating due-diligence, and are they updated and compliant with CQC regulations, standards and the Data Protection Act? Are your residents (service users, customers) needs thorough and fully documented?
- Human Resources – our experienced team can assist with any human resource requirement, or from supporting an induction for new and developing managers to providing employment law guidance. Should you require we also have years of experience in assisting with disciplinary or guidance investigations, interviews, independent recommendations, dismissals, and finding the suitable temporary or permanent replacement.
Our CQC Consultancy team at Guardian Angels Training appreciate how important it is to the reputation and success of any care provider / care home to be fully compliant with current regulatory requirements whilst delivering high quality and compassionate care and support. We can offer the invaluable level of service required to ensure you fulfill these requirements and ultimately ensure the success of your business whilst we instill positive messages to all within your business to keep the well-being of all residents (service users, customers) constantly at the forefront of their minds. Don’t delay – to find out how the Care Quality CQC Consultancy team at Guardian Angels Training can help, simply call 0844 870 4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.