Guardian Angels Training is fully accredited to offer nationally approved Forklift Truck licence training that will ensure your workers are able to operate safely, confidently and efficiently, thereby helping you to reduce accidents and damage and increase productivity and profitability.
Our onsite forklift truck training can be completed on all types of lift trucks including; Counter Balance FLT, Reach FLT, Flexi Truck, Pallet Trucks, Sideloader trucks, and MEWPS.
All of our Forklift truck (FLT) training courses meet the standards set by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) L117 ACOP. Furthermore, to demonstrate our excellence amongst forklift licence training, we are also approved and accredited to offer nationally recognised qualifications:
- Level 2 Award in Land-Based Forklift Truck Operations (Counterbalance Type) RQF (QCF)
Level 2 Award in Land-Based Forklift Truck Operations (Reach Truck, Side Loader and Order Picker Types) RQF (QCF)
- We are able to travel to your site and train staff on the equipment that they are expected to use on a daily basis. Training takes the form of; novice, experienced, refresher or conversion FLT operator licence training.
- Novice Operator Forklift Truck training licence – 5 days
- Experience Operator Forklift Truck training licence – 3 days
- Refresher Operator Forklift Truck training licence – 1 day
- Conversion Operator Forklift Truck training licence – 1 or 2 days
- Prepare the fork lift truck for driving or manoeuvring
- Operate, move or manoeuvre the fork lift truck
- Select, transfer and position loads using a fork lift truck
- Undertake post operational checks for fork lift trucks
- Assessment & Certification
All our Forklift truck training courses complies with the current legislation and HSE standards and the approved codes of practice (HSE) L117 ACOP. If the FLT operator successfully achieves the FLT training course then they will be issued with the relevant licence and training certificate.
Guardian Angels training is accredited and approved to offer the nationally recognised Forklift Truck licence qualifications if required.
If you require an onsite visit to discuss your FLT training needs or would like any additional information, then please get in touch via the contact us page.