Managers and those in supervisory positions are required by law to carry out regular risk assessments in order to help preserve the safety of the workplace for all employees and visitors alike. Our Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment RQF (QCF) training course has been designed to take things a little further than the basics by communicating not only how such an assessment should be carried out, but why it’s of such importance.
Along with supervisors and managers, any employee at any level could benefit from the teachings of our Level 2 Risk Assessment training course. The program has been designed to communicate the importance and mechanics of maintaining a safer working environment, which is a responsibility that should be shared between every worker across the board.
Outline of Course Programme
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment training including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
All employees, though more specifically those in a position of responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questionnaire
Prices vary in accordance with location and delegate numbers, though we guarantee the lowest price on the market without exception.
Yes as successful attendees with be bestowed the Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment RQF (QCF) qualification.