It is the responsibility of all Registered Health and Social Care Providers to deliver the Care Certificate as part of their staff induction programme. Our e-learning course is therefore the ideal resource to deliver the knowledge required in order to achieve the full Care Certificate.
Who should take the e-learning Care Certificate?
Anyone starting work in the health or social care sector should complete the certificate, this includes; support workers, health care assistants, assistant practitioners and adult social care workers providing care in residential and nursing homes and hospices.
What does the e-Learning Care Certificate cover?
This e-learning course is made up of the 15 standards which make up the complete Care Certificate. There is a 20 minute course for each of the standards which tests employees’ knowledge and understanding. The standards covered in our e-learning course are:
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection control and prevention
What will you achieve?
This e-learning programme is flexible so that each learner can complete the standards that are specific to their role. It is also mapped to units on the Qualification and Credit Framework (RQF (QCF)) relating to health and social care qualifications, meaning learners can use the standards they have completed as recognised prior learning. Upon completion of the course learners will meet the knowledge requirement of the care certificate. Once the competence elements have been observed in the workplace the care certificate can then be awarded by the employer.
Key e-learning Care Certificate features
- Interactive and engaging resource to support delivery of the Care Certificate knowledge
- Flexible delivery model which allows learners to manage the pace of their own learning
- Facility to revisit modules for revision or refreshment
- Learner knowledge is assessed and recorded
- PDF documentation to help learners and assessors evidence the demonstration of the competencies in practice
- Traceable record of learner progress
- Facility to add employer or training provider branding.
How much will it cost?
- 1-9 Trainees: FREE
- 10+ Contact us for special pricing arrangements
In additional to our high-quality downloadable e-certificates, you may also choose to purchase printed certificates priced as £1.00 + VAT + postage and packing.
Course licences can be purchased via the contact us page or over the phone by calling us on 0844 870 4237.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR A GROUP BOOKING
CERTIFICATE IN PREPARING TO WORK IN ADULT SOCIAL CARE RQF (QCF) LEVEL 2
HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE LEVEL 2 RQF (QCF)