This nutrition and healthy eating training course is designed for those who wish to develop their understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of food in maintaining health. This distance learning training programme will provide the knowledge to make informed lifestyle choices in relation to diet of yourself or assist service users to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The nutrition and healthy eating training course consists of three units:
- Unit 1: Explore principles of healthy eating
- Unit 2: Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Unit 3: Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
Having completed this Nutrition and Healthy Eating training course,learners may want to consider further study in diet and nutrition, such as NVQs. Alternatively, they may wish to consider qualifications in other areas of health and social care.
If you wish to enrol on this accredited Nutrition and Healthy Eating Training Course then please contact us. Upon payment of the course fees you will be sent a study pack which provides all you need to complete your studies:
- Comprehensive study notes for each element of the course
- Self-assessment activities
- Tutor support information
- Assignment marking & feedback