Understanding the difficulties that a person with Parkinson’s Disease experiences is key to providing good care.
This course provides delegates with insight into the daily obstacles that those with the disease have to overcome and offers models for best practice in terms of their care.
- Parkinson’s defined
- Key signs and symptoms
- Non-motor signs and symptoms
- Who gets Parkinson’s?
- Progression of the disease
- Difficulties for everyday life
- Medications and treatments
- Specific considerations for care settings
- Summary and evaluation