Guardian Angels Training is an accredited and approved national provider of challenging behaviour, conflict management, and physical intervention / physical restraint training in the United Kingdom. We are committed to delivering high quality, safe, and cost effective physical restraint and physical intervention training that meets the unique needs of your services.
Since 2010, we have been a specialist training provider across the UK and internationally to the:
- Commercial Cruise Liners
- Hotel Chains
- Event Companies
- Security Officers
- Door Supervisors
- Custody Officers
- Private Security Teams
- Exclusion Units
- Youth Offending Teams
- Fire Service
We have developed a number of specialist physical intervention and physical restraint training courses that are based on a risk assessment and management approach. We understand that it is absolutely essential that our physical intervention and physical restraint training course reflects the needs of staff and the requirements of your patients, service users, or customers.
Therefore, we ensure that all our physical intervention and physical restraint training courses are designed and delivered to the highest of standards and bespoke to your requirements and levels of risk.
Furthermore, all our training courses follow our key principles:
- We will undertake a full audit of the types of behaviour faced to ensure proportionate and necessary skills are included
- We will ensure that person centred and person specific strategies are developed where possible in full consultation
- We will follow the national legislative framework and guidance for physical interventions and restraint practices
- We will work in compliance with Restraint Minimisation and Restraint Reduction Strategies (Positive and Proactive Care: reducing the need for restrictive interventions: DOH 2014) as far as is possible
- We will instil compassionate, safe, and ethical care and practice
- We will subject all techniques to comprehensive risk assessments to ensure they are safe, fit for purpose and defensible
- We will follow the principles of risk assessment and risk management strategies
- Guarantees of quality, safe and legally defensible Physical Intervention and Physical Restraint training:
- Legally audited for compliance
- Technically Approved by subject matter experts
- Fully risk assessed to ensure safety as far as reasonably practicable
- Skills that are based on operational risk reduction strategies
- Accredited by Edexcel to BTEC Level 2
Please contact us for any information you may need before booking your Physical Intervention or Physical Restraint training course with Guardian Angels Training.