Guardian Angels offers a unique Health and Safety Train the Trainer instructor’s course to better enable businesses to handle their own basic health and safety training in-house and without the need for on-going outside help. Over the course of five days delegates learn how to deliver their own health and safety training sessions with supreme confidence and competence, covering essential topics including; COSHH, manual handling, fire safety, risk assessment and more.
Successful delegates will leave with a recognised qualification and the skills needed to health and safety training into their own hands. Our Health and Safety Train the Trainer instructor’s course allows the successful delegate to go on to teach and award the following accredited qualifications:
- Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training
- Level 1 Fire Safety Training
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training
- Level 2 Fire Safety Training
- Level 2 COSHH Training
- Level 2 Manual Handling Training
- Level 2 Risk Assessment Training
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace Training
- Level 3 Risk Assessment Training
Assessment and Award – Health and Safety Train the Trainer
Our Health and Safety Train the Trainer instructor’s course goes considerably further than most standard health and safety courses by teaching the skills and knowledge required to become a fully qualified trainer. Successful delegates will receive recognised Ofqual and SQA certification, including:
- Level 4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace RQF (QCF)
- Level 4 Health and Safety Train the Trainer Instruction
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training RQF (QCF) – PTLLS Equivalent (Optional)
Future Course Dates
As with all Guardian Angels Training courses, we organise sessions both in-house at the business’ premises and at external venues – any suitable location as requested. Our Health and Safety Train the Trainer instructor’s course is suitable for 4 to 12 delegates and has been designed to be as accessible and cost-effective as possible.
Course costs vary in accordance with how many delegates are booked to attend, the distance the trainer must travel and a series of additional variables – please get in touch with the team today for an accurate quote.