Training (RQF (QCF)) for Conflict Management Trainers
Guardian Angels Training is accredited and approved to deliver this 3 day accredited qualification for the Delivery of Conflict Management Training nationally across the United Kingdom. The Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF (QCF)) has been developed to provide trainers with the skills, knowledge and understanding to meet the requirements to deliver scenario-based conflict management training across a wide range of sectors, such as; security, event management, customer service and care settings. The Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training qualification similarly meets the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) for those trainers delivering licence to practice qualifications which include scenario-based conflict management training.
Trainee Conflict Management trainers undertaking this qualification will have already completed (or be working towards with Guardian Angels Training) a suitable training qualification, such as the Level 3 Award in Education and Training or the Level 3 or Level 4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) .
The Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training course will include subjects like:
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Factors that influence human responses in conflict situations and how to assess and reduce risk
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in difficult situations
- Good practice following conflict situations
- Plan and design and deliver scenario based conflict management training
- Evaluate own performance and continual professional development as a Conflict Management trainer
For further information or to book the Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training Course (RQF (QCF)) then please contact us.