We are proud to be among the very few training providers in the UK to currently be offering the Level 3 Award in Education and Training RQF (QCF). Introduced as a replacement for the PTLLS qualification, the course was created to communicate the most important mechanics, principles and practices on the subject of effective teaching. Candidates can take the course as a standard module in its own right, or combine it with a relevant ‘train the trainer’ qualification.
Future Course Dates
Guardian Angels Training organises in-house training sessions for groups of four to 12 delegates, which take place on your business’ premises and can be arranged for any time of the year, anywhere across the UK.
For individual candidates, open courses are held across the UK on set dates throughout the year, alternatively, we do offer “distance learning” Level 3 Award in Education and Training RQF (QCF) course options – please contact us for more information.
The Level 3 Award is a training course that is ideal for those looking to teach adults in non-compulsory teaching environments. From standard night-school classes to charity work to offender teaching opportunities and a variety of private training and coaching opportunities, successful candidates will benefit from a vast array of new teaching opportunities.
Upon completion, candidates may also choose to further their qualification with the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training RQF (QCF), or the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training RQF (QCF).
Candidates need not be in a current teaching role or have any teaching experience to qualify for the pre-service Level 3 Education and Training RQF (QCF) Award, but will instead require:
- The ability to communicate and analyse at Level 3 in order to complete the coursework at an acceptable standard
- A minimum of a Level 2 qualification (or equivalent) in both English and Math or a commitment to working towards them as part of your longer term professional development plan
- A recognised qualification or experience in the subject you wish to teach
The syllabus includes:
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of teaching
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Assessment and Award
Assessment is portfolio based through varied coursework assignments. Upon successful completion, the qualification awarded is the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF (QCF)).
Flexible – up to 6 months
Please contact us for a specific training proposal and quote.