As of 2014, the Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector was replaced by the new Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training RQF (QCF) – a course Guardian Angels Training is proud to offer. We were one of the first in the UK to make the move to the new standard of training for educators and have delivered exceptional quality results with real consistency.
The course has been designed to introduce candidates to the most important practices and skills associated with teaching in a wide variety of contexts – a must for any newcomer with the goal of succeeding in post-compulsory education. A 36 credit award, the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training RQF (QCF) is a challenging and rewarding course that can really make the difference between a novice teacher and a fully-capable professional.
Future Course Dates
All Guardian Angels Training courses can be organised as in-house group sessions for four to 12 delegates. We cover the whole of the United Kingdom and can arrange a suitable time period to suit your business.
We also organise open and distance learning courses for individuals at various times throughout the year – please register with us for further information on upcoming dates.
Suitable for anyone with an interest in becoming an elite educator in post-compulsory teaching environments, Level 4 RQF (QCF) Certificate is aimed at night school teachers, community college teachers, private adult educators and more.
A highly versatile and useful qualification, the Level 4 RQF (QCF) Certificate is perfectly suited to the needs of:
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification.
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification.
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification.
- You will study for six units
- Understanding roles and responsibilities
- Planning to meet the needs of the learner
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners
- Using resources
Along with the above modules, the course also includes a research project which will be carried out in accordance with the specific area of interest in which you intend to teach. One of the most important elements of the course is on-going teaching practice, for which evidence must be produced throughout the training process.
Assessment and Award
Much of the assessment is based on a final portfolio of work along with the evidence of practical experience gathered and produced during the study process. The award received by those successfully graduating from the course is the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF (QCF)).
Flexible – up to 12 months
Please contact us for a specific training proposal and quote.