Subject Matter Experts | Senior Nurse Educators | Practice Educator
Use your professional registration, experience, and ability within Health and Social Care to change standards and practices across the UK by educating others.
Guardian Angels Training aims to improve the level of care being provided in every sector of health and social care by promoting evidence based practice among all health and social care practitioners.
To meet the growing requests from our customers, we are currently recruiting Health and Social Care Specialist educators across the UK on a part-time ad hoc basis.
We are looking for you to educate and share your professional expertise in a fun and enjoyable manner. All our educators must be prepared to leave “death by PowerPoint at home”; it has no place in any of our training sessions.
Applications demonstrating the following expertise will be treated as a priority:
- Clinical Skills training (Catheterisation, Ear Irrigation, ECG Reading, Immunisations and Vaccines, Suturing, Syringe Driver, Verification of Death, and Wound Care
- Complex Care training (ABI and SCI, Oral, Nasal and Tracheal Suctioning, PEG, PEJ, Tracheostomy, and Ventilators,)
- Learning Disabilities and Mental Health training (PBS, PBM, Supporting People, Physical Intervention and Safe Clinical Holds)
- Educated to degree level with active Professional Registration (NMC, HCPC, GMC)
- Teaching, Mentoring, Assessing qualifications
- Real-world, professional and expert subject matter experience
- In-depth understanding, knowledge and skill of your subject(s) with a proven record of clinical practice
- Available to teach on an ad hoc basis
- Passionate about improving the levels of care across the UK and helping people to development into competent - expert practitioners
- Excellent rates of pay
- All travelling and accommodation fees paid for
- Opportunities for professional development
Contact Guardian Angels Training for more information about available roles.